Adult Donkeys For Sale

Why a Donkey?

.

Donkeys make exceptional and loving pets, can be used for  carting, riding, companion animals for horses and other livestock, as well as exceptional herd protectors for Livestock farmers adding to their herds profitability.

Smart-Ass
  • A male donkey is a Jack and a female donkey is a Jenny

  • Jennets have one of the longest gestation periods in the animal kingdom and carry their foals for 12 to 13 months before birth.

  • Donkeys are known to live for as long as 40years.

  • Donkeys aren't stuborn, but rather highly intellegent, the typical donkey freeze that they are known for is them stopping and ASSesing a situation before reacting.

Buy Your Donkey!

Found the perfect Donkey on our For Sale Page?

Don't let it get away, to reserve or find out more info, contact us

now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donkeys are reserved with a 25% deposit and the remaining 75% is payable on collection. An additional fee will be charged for care and feed per week for donkeys reserved for longer than 7 days.

For Sale!

Woolly Chocolate Jenny

Woolly Chocolate Jenny Stunning girl with a long flowing mane. R3000 Sold!!

Dark Jenny

Dark Jenny Pretty Jet Black Girl. R3000 Sold!!

SOLD!