Dwarf Goats for Sale

Nutrition

The rule to follow when working out your Dwarf Goat's diet is to 'keep it simple'. Allow them to graze freely and consult your local feed store for a well balanced sheep/goat feed, which is normally available in pellet form.

Avoid bread and sugar, treats can consist of fresh fruit and vegetables. 

Well-Being

All Dwarf Goats sold, recieve 2 sets of Multiclos vaccine to build up their immune systems, as well as dipping and deworming.

 

A strict deworming and dipping schedule should be followed once in your care.

Buy Your Goat

Found the perfect Goat on our For Sale Page?

Don't let it get away, to reserve or find out more info, contact us now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Goats are reserved with a 25% deposit and the remaining 75% is payable on collection. An additional fee will be charged for care and feed per week for goats reserved for longer than 7 days.

For Sale!

Brown Patchy Kid

Brown Patchy Kid

Castrated Male Kid, he is available on the bottle for his new family to hand rear. Extremely tame. Price: R2500

Grey Patchy Kid

Grey Patchy Kid

Castrated Male Kid, he is available on the bottle for his new family to hand rear. Extremely tame. Price: R2500

Unrelated Pair 3

Unrelated Pair 3

Beautiful Unrelated pair consisting of a Hazel Buckling with white markings and a brown Doeling with black boots. Will be excellent for milk production once matured. They are extremely tame and currently being hand reared. R5000 for the pair. Available from 7 December!

Unrelated Pair 1

Unrelated Pair 1

Beautiful Unrelated pair consisting of a Patchy Buckling and a Hazel brown Doeling. Will be excellent for milk production once matured. They are extremely tame and currently being hand reared. R5000 for the pair. Currently available

Unrelated pair 2

Unrelated pair 2

Beautiful Unrelated pair consisting of a Patchy Buckling and a Hazel brown Doeling with white forehead spot. Will be excellent for milk production once matured. They are extremely tame and currently being hand reared. R5000 for the pair. Currently available

Patchy Kid

Patchy Kid

Castrated Male Kid, he is available on the bottle for his new family to hand rear. Extremely tame. Price: R2500 Sold!!

Smokey White Kid

Smokey White Kid

Castrated Male Kid with beautiful blue eyes, he is available on the bottle for his new family to hand rear. Extremely tame. Price: R2500 Sold!!

Unrelated Pair

Unrelated Pair

Beautiful Unrelated pair consisting of a light caramel Buckling and a Light brown Doeling with cute black boots. Will be excellent for milk production once matured. They are extremely tame and currently being hand reared. R5000 for the pair. Sold!!

Auburn Patchy Ram

Auburn Patchy Ram

Castrated Male Kid, he is available on the bottle for his new family to hand rear. Price: R2500 (Sold!!)

Black and white Kid

Black and white Kid

Castrated Male Kid. He will make an excellent pet. Sold on the bottle for his new family to hand rear. R2500 (Sold!!)

Beige Patchy Kid

Beige Patchy Kid

Castrated Male Kid. He will make an excellent pet. Sold on the bottle for his new family to hand rear. R2500 (Sold!!)

Beige Patchy Castrated Kid

Beige Patchy Castrated Kid

Castrated Male Kid, he is available on the bottle for his new family to hand rear. Price: R2500 (Sold!)

Fudge Castrated Kid

Fudge Castrated Kid

Castrated Male Kid, he is available on the bottle for his new family to hand rear. Price: R2500 (Sold!)

Smokey Castrated Kid

Smokey Castrated Kid

Castrated Male Kid, he is available on the bottle for his new family to hand rear. Price: R2500 (Sold!)

Grey Patchy Castrated Kid

Grey Patchy Castrated Kid

Rare coloured kid. He will make an excellent pet. Sold on the bottle for his new family to hand rear. Price:R2500 (Sold!)

Hazel Patchy Castrated Kid

Hazel Patchy Castrated Kid

Rare coloured kid. He will make an excellent pet. Sold on the bottle for his new family to hand rear. Price:R2500 (Sold!)

Lavender Grey Ewe Kid

Lavender Grey Ewe Kid

Sold on the bottle for her new family to hand rear. Price: R2500 (Sold!!)

Auburn Patchy Castrated Ram kid

Auburn Patchy Castrated Ram kid

Sold on the bottle for his new family to hand rear. He will make an excellent pet. Price: R2500 (Sold!)

Fudge Patchy Castrated Male Kid

Fudge Patchy Castrated Male Kid

Sold on the bottle for his new family to hand rear. Price: R2500 (Sold!!)

SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!